PS's Marathon Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2005

half way there!

Today I completed a 13 miler.. a halfmarathon. The weather was ok, not hot, a bit humid, nothing like last Sunday though.. I wasn't really timing myself, even walked for 5 mins in between, but I timed around 2:15.. am sure the timing'll get better in the coming weeks.

Last Sunday was one of the worst weathers in a long long time, it was at Princeton, I ended up doing just 10 miles, which was good in retrospect as the weather was really bad. Despite that, around 4 people in our group did 13 miles which was quite impressive. If I rewind back 2 months and think about running 10 miles, it would have seemed an impossible task, and now I felt I did "just 10 miles".. funny!
During the week I ran just on Wednesday - 5 miles - at Univ Park.
This week I need to be more regular with my schedule.

The coming Sunday is going to be 15 miles. Now that will be quite a milestone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home