PS's Marathon Blog

Monday, November 14, 2005

6 more days to the marathon

The Day is finally drawing nearer, this Sunday (Nov 20th) is the big day for me, the Philadelphia marathon.
Since my half marathon, I noticed that I have not updated this blog at all, so here's an update since then:
- I've since run a 18 mile distance, and a 20 mile distance, these were my 2 longest distances.
- Weather is getting colder and colder, nowadays I wear a sweatshirt and sweater when starting to run on Sundays (yday the temperature was 37F!).
- On the fundraising front, things have been really good, have received a lot of generous contributions, I crossed the 1000$ figure last week, thanks so much to all of you who donated. Those who have not donated yet, here's the link again for your convenience:



I'm really looking forward to this Sunday! Thanks for all your good wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home